Administration of a loved-one’s estate can be a tedious and difficult task.
Even if your loved one implemented a well-developed estate plan, an estate plan is only as effective as its administration. We believe that while grieving, you should focus on the healing process that follows the loss of a loved one rather than having to worry about navigating the court’s probate system. We are committed to offering our expertise to make this process as simple as possible.
Law Offices of Gregory M. Katzman, PLLC provides a broad range of legal services related to probate and estate administration. Probate can be complicated and confusing, so we offer our assistance to clients in completing the many steps needed to administer an estate. Some of these steps include:
- Consulting with the fiduciary representatives acting on behalf of the decedent’s estate/trust
- Overseeing the payment of funeral costs and final expenses
- Helping account for all assets through inventories, accountings and collection
- Coordination with required income and estate tax returns
- Liquidating assets when necessary
- Honoring the decedent’s wishes contained within his or her will estate plan